I was nominated by Anne! Thanks so much *blushing going on* Can I give a speech?
*here is where a whole lot of useless and uninteresting stuff is told* and I want to thank my, parents, cat and rabbit for their support [and of course the boyfriend for not dumping me yet :’)].
The rules are as follows:
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
7 Facts About Me
- I like to laugh. This includes: laughing in general, laughing about people, laughing at people, laughing about funniest home videos (only if the victim is not hurt to badly) and laughing at videos with doggies or cats that are too damn cute, but do some stupid stuff.
- There are, roughly, about 500 books in my bedroom. Yes, I counted them… but then there were suddenly more than there were before and I sort of forgot to remember the exact number. So that’s that.
- I’ve always had pets and at the moment I have a cat and a rabbit. My cat is a Norwegian forest cat (we got his mum from Norway, back in the day) and my rabbit was just suddenly there. I had a dog, who unfortunately passed away some time ago, and have plenty of other pets. Curious? Okay, here’s a list. I’ve had: 3 chickens, 4 cats (before our current one, including his mother), 6 sheep, 1 bird, 2 hamsters, bees, another rabbit, and a guinea pig.
- Now here’s the thing, why (and how) did I end up having had 6 sheep. I’ve lived in Norway for a year, way up there on one of the Lofoten islands. My parents and I had a farm there and so my parents decided that they wanted sheep. I was happy, they were happy, we got the sheep and were happy.
- I’m a sucker for most things that include food, coffee, chocolate, books and conversation about historical stuff.
- I tried to become a middle school teacher… it didn’t quite work out the way I wanted to, but then again because of that experience I decided to change studies. Now I’m an English student at University ^_^ yeeyand last but not least:
- Me and my parents like to move around a bit, not because of work related stuff, but usually just because we can and we have the urge to move. I’ve lived in The Netherlands most of my life (except for the year abroad) and I’ve moved about 8 times. I can’t wait to move again… I love Leiden a lot, but after I get my diploma I want to get out of here and move somewhere else, maybe even abroad. I’m thinking Denmark or Germany (any other suggestions?).
Since I’m not sure who’s been nominated or not, I’ll just give you a list with blogs I think you should visit! These are some of the many awesome people who deserve recognition for their work. Click on the names of the blogs to be open a new window to their websites:
- Inked Brownies
- Drizzle & Hurricane Books
- Cover to Cover
- Emily’s Bookcase
- Steven Scaffardi
- Bookheaten’s Right to Read
- Book Haunt
- The Mystery Corner
- A Bibliophile’s Obsession
- Read Diverse Books