Thanks a million Amanda for giving me the opportunity to do this tag! If you haven’t checked out her blog, then click the link and browse around, she’s great 🙂 Since I’ve got some time to kill until midnight (I can determine my own schedule if only I’m fast enough!), and felt like sharing some random stuff about myself, here are my answers to the 50 Questions Tag!
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I don’t have any closet doors… I have a curtain that shield my hideous wardrobe from the world.
2. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
At first I could only sleep with my sheets tucked in, but lately I really like them free of bondage (meaning that I can just turn and turn without having to fear for unprotected toes).
3. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Nope, I’m a saint ^_^
4. Do you cut out coupons and never use them?
I don’t use coupons, I always give them away.
5. Would you rather be attacked by bears or bees?
Hm I’m not sure. My father was a bee-keeper for a while so I don’t necessarily fear bees. I’ve been stung once or twice and the feeling isn’t all to pleasant… then again the chance of survival appears larger than when a bear attacks. On the other hand… being a attacked by a bear is so much more interesting!
6. Do you have freckles?
7. Do you always smile for pictures?
Nope, I always try to hide or run away. How I detest pictures. It’s only when I am a bit tipsy or really really over the moon that I actually like pictures.
8. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Hahaha not regularly, but I do tend to count my steps when I’m nervous and walk around in circles :’) Passes the time and all that.
9. Have you ever peed in the woods?
10. What about pooped in the woods?
Don’t ask that! I deny everything!
11. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Yes. It’s gross, I know, but it’s what I do when I’m nervous or when I am trying to think of something that doesn’t want to come to mind.
12. What’s your song of the week?
I don’t have a song of the week. I do like the album Phantom of the Night by Kayak though.
13. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
… no? I mean… it depends on the guy’s taste? Personally, I just don’t particularly like pink on men. Nothing personal!
14. Do you still watch Cartoons?
Of course I do! I was born in the 90’s, raised with a love for Looney Tunes and all things cartooney and disney.
15. What do you drink with dinner?
Mostly water, but sometimes some sort of juice that is available at the time (It all depends on the good will of my mother haha)
16. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
I don’t eat chicken nuggets… I’m just not that into chicken :s
17. What’s your favourite food?
Currently: meat with sweet potatoes. (I don’t really like veggies)
18. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Let’s just not talk about that… it was embarrassing
19. Would you ever strip or pose naked for a magazine?
Not in a million years
20. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope. That being said, one needs to really drive a car to even have a remote chance of getting a ticket, and I haven’t really used a car after I got my driver license haha
21. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Anything that has meat on it ^_^
22. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Bread or oatmeal
23. What’s your usual bedtime?
Depends, usually between 10 and 11, but when I wake up at about 8 or so, I’ll tend to stay up at 12.
24. Are you lazy?
:’) Too lazy for my own good haha
25. What is your Chinese astrology sign?
26. How many languages can you speak?
I speak Dutch, English, a little German, a bit Norwegian, a tiny bit Spanish and an equal tiny bit French.
27. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Not at the moment, no. I don’t read any magazines really, just not that into it. Everything I’m interested in I can find on the internet, for free, so there’s no need to have a subscription.
28. Are you stubborn?
Yes, I really am.
29. Are you afraid of heights?
Depends on the height and if I look down :’) I’m not fond of heights. but if I have to I’ll get on the elevator that’ll take me higher than the 6th floor.
30. Do you sing in the car?
YES! and I’m proud of it (even though the glass nearly breaks and even my dog used to cover his ears).
31. Do you ever dance in the car?
32. Ever used a gun?
Yes, but I prefer to use a bow.
33. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Does the picture for my drivers license count? In that case 2 years ago.
34. Do you think muscles are cheesy?
No, not when it’s the right amount of muscle and it fits the rest of the frame.
35. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Pie? What? Choose a favourite type? No can do.
36. Occupation you wanted to be when you were a kid?
I really really wanted to be an archaeologist when I was young. I used to watch this program, called Time Team, and I was convinced that that was what I wanted to do when I grew up. Then I realised that it included a lot of mud and rainy weather, so I chose against it and decided to study English instead xD
37. Do you believe in ghosts?
… I’m not entirely sure. Something inside me really wants there to be something, another part doesn’t.
38. Ever had a deja-vu feeling?
Yes! It was totally weird.
39. First concert?
I’ve never really really been to a concert before, I usually avoid a large crowd of people. But I have been to a festival where bands played in stage 😀 So that’s something :’)
40. Nike or Adidas?
41. Ever take dance lessons?
Ugh, unfortunately yes. Not the best time of my life for sure! I tried ballet once in a dark past, but then I had to do some sort of horsething and I decided that I wanted to do horseback riding instead :’)
42. Regularly burn incense?
Nope, my mum sometimes does though.
43. Who would you like to see in concert?
Like I said, I don’t particularly like concerts, there are just too many people for me to be able to enjoy the experience.
44. Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot tea! :O Cold tea only under the most extreme circumstances (like forgetting that I’ve made myself tea, but I’m to lazy to make myself new tea…)
45. Tea or Coffee?
Coffee! Tea is a real close second though, but coffee is really important in my life.
46. Can you swim well?
Of course I can, I’m Dutch. We’re supposed to be able to swim!
47. Are you patient?
Depends on the situation, but in most situation: not really.
48. DJ or band at a wedding?
I’m not sure yet, I think it’ll depend on the one I’ll marry and on how I want my wedding to be.
49. Which are better, black or green olives?
Green olives with garlic (Yeah.. I know… but it’s so good)
50. Would you rather live in a fictional world or the real world?
Oeh this is a hard one. I think I’d rather live in a fictional world. Then again, I read books to escape the real world so I don’t really have the need to actually live in a fictional world. I’m sure that if this same question is asked to the fictional-world-me, my answer would be the same. A fictional world is always attractive, but there’s always a real world.