YEEEEY! I was nominated by Kourtni @ Kourtni Reads for The Entertainer Blogger Award! Thanks so much for the nomination 🙂 If you don’t know her yet, do check out her blog especially if you like YA^_^
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Add these rules to your post.
- Answer all the questions below.
- Display the award picture in your post.
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring and most important of all ENTERTAINING!
Now, on towards point three! Here are the questions, and my answers 😀
- Why did you start a blog in the first place?
I decided to start blogging because I wanted to share my thoughts (both happy and not so happy) about the books that I read. It’s actually quite a selfish reason, but I’m glad that I did it anyway ^_^
- What is your favourite book?
That’s so mean! Really, I was not looking forward to answering this question at all hahaha. I don’t have a favourite book. I like a lot of books, and I have a couple of favourites, but I just don’t have one favourite book :O However, if I had to make a choice, I can mention my favourite book of this year and that must be Sorcerer to The Crown by Zen Cho.
- What do you dislike the most?
Dislike most in books? Or life in general? Because if it’s the second option, I could go on for quite some time :’) What I dislike the most about books though is when the synopsis promises me awesomeness, and the content of the book is rubbish. (Life in general: when the wine tastes great, but the headache is immediately there… so unfair).
- What is your favourite food item from the mall?
This is the most most cruel question you could’ve asked… people who know me know how much I LOVE food… yes, it’s on a shared first place on my it’s-most-most-important-list. But, again, I guess I can make a choice after some serious consideration: anything that contains chocolate. Alright, not anything, most things ^_^
- What is your favourite pastime?
Easy: Reading. But, I also really like sword-fighting, binge-watching, and procrastination.
- Anne @ Inked Brownies
- Drew @ The Tattooed Book Geek
- Michelle @ The Writing Hufflepuff
- Natalie @ Wild Fantasy
- Liz @ Cover to Cover
- Inge @ The Belgian Reviewer
- Ashleigh @ A Frolic Through Fiction
- Britt @ Geronimo Reads
- Rebecca @ Powder & Page
- Jess @ Jess Reads Books
- Donna @ Chocolatenwaffles’ Blog
- Savannah @ The Book Prophet
If you don’t fancy doing anything with this nomination, or if you’ve already been nominated before, don’t feel pressured to do anything!