Good day everyone!
Oh my, how time flies right? I haven’t been that active lately because of Christmas, my birthday (I’m 22 now :D), new year, and preparing for my end terms in January, but I’m kinda back! Hurray! Be prepared for some study related posts in the near future.
But, since this is a happy moment post, let’s talk about why I’m happy! Here’s a list for your convenience (and mine :’)):
- I got a tablet for my birthday! My boyfriend gave it to me and I’m extremely happy with it. I’m even using it to write this post right now! How awesome right? And sweet, very sweet *nodes*
- My parents gave me a freaking sword for my birthday! No idea if I already mentioned it, but I’ll just say it again. It’s so shiny and beautiful ^^ I think I’m in love :’)
- My boyfriend has a new bed 😀 why does that make me happy? Well, I won’t have to sleep on the floor anymore so that’s pretty good xD
- I passed the first end term, quite well if I can say so myself, that I made before the holidays!
- Did I mention the sword? Look at it!
- After my end terms I have the rest of January to not do anything that has to do with uni!!
Well, this was my list of happy things. What did you get for Christmas? And how is the new year treating you so far? Happy new year folks and let’s make it a good one! Filled with books and cool stuff 😀