Honestly, I wasn’t planning on having any new year’s resolutions this year, but I started thinking; I don’t really have a plan, I just go with the flow. Sometimes going with the flow is great because there’s almost no stress or pressure whatsoever when I don’t have the time to work on my blog. The thing is my second semester is going to be quite the challenge and I NEED structure. It is because of that that I decided to make a Bookish and Blogish Goals for 2017 post.
That being said, here are my Bookish and Blogish Goals for 2017 (in colour :D):
- It might not seem as much, but since I’ll be following nine courses next semester, my goal is to; post at least two book reviews per month.
- Post at least one meme/tag/other than review like post a week.
- For the sake of being productive and all that, I want to schedule more posts. This means writing the posts mentioned at point 2 beforehand (read: once a month) because I tend to forget to write these posts.
- Before I start any other books, I am going to finish the books I received via authors and Netgalley.
- Post more schoolish things because I genuinely like to write about what I learn at uni (and I’ll be following an Old Frisian course, and a Gothic language course… I mean what’s not to like about that right?).
- Spend a little more time bloghopping 🙂 Because you guys deserve it and I like to stay in touch ^_^.
- Continue sharing my love for books and other things in life with all of you guys!
- Make the most out of my days of/holiday and visit places (+ write posts about my visit ^_^).
These are my Bookish and Blogish Goals for 2017. What are your goals? Do we have some in common? And do you think that there’s a chance that we’ll succeed? :’) Let me know in the comment section below! And again: A very happy new year! Let’s all make the best of it 🙂