Hello and welcome to this magnificent well constructed (and completely on time)
Top 5 Wednesday!
Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly book meme created by Lainey from gingerreadslainey, and is hosted by Sam from ThoughtsOnTomes. If you want to take a look at the Goodreads group, and perhaps even want to join, you can click this link.
This post is both a Top 5 Wednesday and an apology.
Before I start my very serious and, like I said, magnificently well constructed post, I want to apologize. I’ve not been that active lately because I was MASSIVELY distracted by life (on a lower level), and a ton of other things (tv-shows, compulsory reading for uni, work, getting some vague diploma thingy for work, and trying not to run away screaming).
*tries not to burst out into tears*
I’ve been neglecting you guys, and I feel awful 😮 But I’m definitely going to make it up to you! Pinky-swear!
So, here goes.
This Top 5 Wednesday is about the 5 fictional jobs I’d really love to have. Believe me, there are lots of things I want to do, unfortunately for me… these things are either fictional or not really an option for someone like me :’) Be prepared to be dazzled, blown away, mesmerized!
- Wizard. Obviously, this is going to be my first choice! I mean I love magic, so if I would have the ability to do awesome stuff, I’d definitely choose to be a wizard.
Just change Harry into Cindy and that would be great…
- Supernatural Bounty Hunter (words not necessarily in that order). If I was someone who would really kick ass, and if the world would actually be supernatural, I’d really love to do this! I’d be awesome 😀 I’d be like Kim Harrison’s Rachel Morgan.
- Dragon Rider. No, not just in an Eragon style, but also like the soldiers in Noami Novik’s novels, or those of Robin Hobb 😀
- Being a member of some awesome group (preferably The Gentleman Bastard). Yes, I’d see this as a job… I mean it would be my job to stay alive, right?
- Shadowhunter. Alright then… not my proudest moment. But I have to agree that I might just somewhat like the idea of being a Shadowhunter. This doesn’t mean that I specifically love the books or something, but I think it is a great concept.
Look at these guys! Standing there being all cool and stuff:
This was my Top 5 Fictional Jobs I’d Love to Have. What fictional jobs are in your top 5? Do let me know in the comment section below! See you next time 😀